Welcome to St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. We are a Confessional Lutheran Church within the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
We at St. John's are keeping up to date on the developments concerning COVID-19. While the most recent restrictions do not directly effect religious gatherings, we ask you to follow the guidelines currently in place:
- Stay Home When sick.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from other people.
- Wear face coverings in indoor businesses and Public Spaces.
- Wash Hands often.
- Cover Mouth and Nose when Coughing/ Sneezing.
Worship Service Times
Adult Bible Study- 8:00AM
Sunday Morning Worship Service- 9:00AM
Thursday Evening Worship Service- 7:00PM- @ Trinty, Smith's Mill
St. John's Lutheran Church in St. Clair invites all students ages 4 through 6th grade to join us for "Spark Studios" Vacation Bible School.
We will build our understanding that we are created in Christ and designed for God's purpose through engaging Bible lessons, projects, music, movement, snacks, and more.
Dinner will be available from 5:00-5:30pm with program activities from 5:30-8:00pm each evening.
Location: St. John's Lutheran Church (200 Front Street East, St. Clair, MN)
Date: Monday, June 27 through Friday, July 1
Time: Dinner from 5:00-5:30; Program activities from 5:30-8:00pm
Register each of your children separately using the form below. To receive a t-shirt in your child's preferred size, please register by Sunday, June 12. A suggested donation of $5 will help cover the cost of the shirt.
Can't make it all five days? That's okay! Join us on the days it works for you!
Questions? Please contact Kim Depuydt at 507-779-1199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The continuing purpose of this congregation, as a gathering of Christians, is to serve all people in God’s world with the gospel of Jesus Christ on the basis of the Holy Scriptures (Matthew 28:18-20).
The primary objectives of this congregation shall be:
- To proclaim the law and the gospel, to lead sinners to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ for life and salvation (2 Timothy 4:2; Luke 24:26-48).
- To strengthen believers in faith and sanctification through the means of grace (Romans 10: 17).
- To equip believers as disciples, stewards and witnesses for sharing the gospel of Jesus with our fellow men (Ephesians-4: 11-12).