Welcome to St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. We are a Confessional Lutheran Church within the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
We at St. John's are keeping up to date on the developments concerning COVID-19. While the most recent restrictions do not directly effect religious gatherings, we ask you to follow the guidelines currently in place:
- Stay Home When sick.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from other people.
- Wear face coverings in indoor businesses and Public Spaces.
- Wash Hands often.
- Cover Mouth and Nose when Coughing/ Sneezing.
Worship Service Times
Adult Bible Study/ Sunday School- 8:15AM
Sunday Morning Worship Service- 9:30AM
Same-sex marriage has been legalized in the United States since 2015. Since then confusion about marriage and sexuality has only grown.
How do Christians respond? Where can we look in Scripture for answers? How do we talk to loved ones consistently and compassionately?
These are all tough questions. Our current Sunday Morning Bible Study tackles all of them.
Join us each Sunday for A Christian Response to LGBTQ+ Issues at 8:15AM.
The continuing purpose of this congregation, as a gathering of Christians, is to serve all people in God’s world with the gospel of Jesus Christ on the basis of the Holy Scriptures (Matthew 28:18-20).
The primary objectives of this congregation shall be:
- To proclaim the law and the gospel, to lead sinners to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ for life and salvation (2 Timothy 4:2; Luke 24:26-48).
- To strengthen believers in faith and sanctification through the means of grace (Romans 10: 17).
- To equip believers as disciples, stewards and witnesses for sharing the gospel of Jesus with our fellow men (Ephesians-4: 11-12).